Your Tour Guide in New Zealand
My name is Valeria and I am a professional tour guide and driver based in Auckland. I will be more than happy to show you the best country in the world – New Zealand – and I guarantee you will fall in love with it like I have. I have been arranging tours around Aotearoa since 2011. I know the country, its history, culture, and traditions very well, and will show you the hidden gems and guide you off the beaten track.
For your peace of mind, a couple of formal words about my education and licences. I got a Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology in December 2016. My first education was in political science and I have a background in public relations. I have a Passenger Endorsement from the New Zealand Transport Agency. My company JustGoThere Ltd has a Large Passenger Service Licence 0318751 and a Small Passenger Service Licence 0318752. It is a member of New Zealand Bus and Coach Association which gives us a right to bring passengers to the country's national parks. So, we meet all the legal requirements applicable to a tour guide business. If you have any questions or need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me via this website.
Why should you use my services?
1. I am the owner of JustGoThere Ltd travel agency officially registered in New Zealand (NZBN 9429046728197).
2. JustGoThere has signed contracts with more than 70 New Zealand travel providers, so we can offer you 5-10% discount on the best New Zealand activities. You may redeem them online on this site with or without adding the services of a guide.
3. I have a Passenger Endorsement which makes me eligible to drive passenger vehicles. Transport licenses of JustGoThere Ltd: SPSL 0318752, LPSL 0318751. The company is a member of the Bus and Coach Association of New Zealand and has a Department of Conservation license, which gives us the right to deliver passengers to the country's national parks.
4. The company has public liability insurance.
5. When planning a tour I will provide you with a clear quote in Excel format with detailed pricing. I will also provide you with a detailed itinerary with an hourly schedule. Examples can be found in the Itineraries.
6. I have traveled all over New Zealand and I am well acquainted with the country, its history, culture, and traditions and will be glad to show you all the most interesting and beautiful places.
7. Tailor-made tour: I will develop a programme for you, apply for visas, book flights, hotels, transport, tours, guide's services.
8. Self-guided tour: If you prefer to travel without a guide I will arrange your self-drive tour of the country and will be in touch by phone during your trip to resolve any issues.
9. Business: I can implement your business projects such as the Living Parallel Scientific Expedition, which visited New Zealand in March 2019 in order to conduct interviews with key figures of New Zealand politics, economics, culture, and religion. I arranged these meetings as well as the travel itinerary for the expedition members and accompanied the group on the tour.
10. I respond to online enquiries within 24 hours and can always be contacted via WhatsApp / Viber / Skype.
I cannot wait to see you in New Zealand!
The services of a private tour guide and driver:
460 NZD (incl GST) per day for a group of 1-4 people (multi-day tours);
690 NZD (incl GST) per day for a group of 5-11 people (multi-day tours);
200 NZD (incl GST) per night for accommodation with breakfasts outside of Auckland;
250 NZD (incl GST) per day for hire of 5-seater Ford Kuga. Please, note that petrol is excluded from from the rent price.
400 NZD (incl GST) per day for hire of 12-seater Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Please note that petrol is excluded from the rent price.
450 NZD (incl GST) for Auckland city tour (up to 6 hours) for a group of 1-3 people, including Ford Kuga and petrol.
700 NZD (incl GST) for Auckland city tour (up to 6 hours) for a group of 4-11 people, including Mercedes Sprinter and petrol.
200 NZD (incl GST) meeting at Auckland airport and transfer to your accommodation in the city including Ford Kuga and petrol (for a group of 1-3 people).
400 NZD (incl GST) meeting at Auckland airport and transfer to your accommodation in the city including Mercedes Sprinter and petrol (for a group of 4-11 people)