Tarawera & Lakes Tour by Amphibian Vehicle, Rotorua
Highlights of the tour:
• A drive to 4 of Rotorua's most stunning lakes set amongst natural native New Zealand forests (Lake Tarawera, Tikitapu, Okareka and Rotokakahi).
• Splashdown onto 3 picturesque lakes.
• View the volcanic domes of Mount Tarawera, the largest lake in the Okataina super volcano and learn about the 1886 Tarawera eruption.
• View the sacred Lake Rotokakahi (The Green Lake).
• Learn about the fascinating Te Wairoa (The Buried Village) – a thriving European and Maori village that was devastated in the Tarawera eruption.
• The perfect activity for those wanting to view some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery and learn about Rotorua's geothermal and Maori history, including early settlement and industry.
• All of the Ducks have clear, roll down sides and on cold days there are also blankets available making the Duck suitable for any weather conditions.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). The tour is available each day except Christmas (25 December).
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
Total duration of the tour
2 hours 30 minutes
100% cancellation fee apply if you cancel the tour within 48 hours before the tour
Rotorua Duck Tours, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua