Rotorua City & Lakes Tour by Amphibian Vehicle
Highlights of the tour:
• Visit and marvel at the beauty of 3 breath-taking lakes – Rotorua, Tikitapu and Okareka.
• Splashdown onto 2 beautiful lakes.
• Hear stories including: History of Rotorua, Land Formation, Traditional Maori stories and so much more.
• Travel through the world-renowned Government Gardens taking in Rotorua's most iconic buildings.
• View the geothermal wonders of Sulphur Point and the Bird Sanctuary.
• Experience the excitement as the Duck turns from truck to boat with ease.
• View the beautiful million dollar homes of Okareka and take in the spectacular views of Mount Tarawera.
• Fun for the whole family – the once-in-a-lifetime thrill combining riding in New Zealand's only World War II Landing Crafts and seeing our beautiful city from a truly unique perspective of land and water.
• All of the Ducks have clear, roll down sides and on cold days there are also blankets available making the Duck suitable for any weather conditions.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). The tour is available each day except Christmas (25 December).
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
Total duration of the tour
100% cancellation fee apply if you cancel the tour within 48 hours before the tour
Rotorua Duck Tours, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua